We’re always on the lookout for talented and highly motivated people.
We could have a position for you. Read on.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics/Electromechanical or equivalent.
• Has the ability to absorb new ideas and technology.
• Must be resourceful and organized
• Has strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Must be willing to learn Nihongo
• Must be willing to work in Makati City
• FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be familiar with Mitsuba products, procedures and technical documents, including standard engineering subjects.
• Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts and markets.
• Be a resource person to English Translation Editors and provide technical information, data and other applicable material in the preparation of Mitsuba and translation documents.
• Confirm the veracity of technical materials and translated documents.
• Assist in translation of documents as needed.
Successful candidates shall undergo intensive training on Mitsuba products, documents and methodologies during the probationary period of 6-months. Also, the candidates shall have an opportunity to learn Nihongo.
Upon regularization, we offer generous compensation package and benefits including access to intermediate and advance Nihongo classes, as well as overseas opportunities in Mitsuba subsidiaries particularly in Japan, USA, France or Germany.
Mitsuba Philippines Technical Center Corporation 3rd Floor, Dusit Thani Manila (near SM Makati and Glorietta),
EDSA cor. Arnaiz Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City
HOW TO APPLY
Email your application at email@example.com with the subject “Accounting Assistant” telling us briefly why we should consider you. Please include the following:
Transcript of Records (TOR)
Recent ID photo
Walk-in applicants are also welcome. Please leave the above requirements to our receptionist.
For more information, you may contact
Human Resources Department
Smart: (0998) 844-0923
Globe: (0917) 505-6636