- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics/Electromechanical or equivalent
- Has the ability to absorb new ideas and technology
- Has good communication and analytical skills
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Execute projects while meeting professional standards to ensure high quality outputs and on-time delivery.
- 2D and/or 3D preparation
- Project document preparation
- An opportunity to widen your knowledge as an engineer, apply your skills in automotive parts designing, and be at the leading edge of automotive research and development.
- Successful candidates will undergo a 2.5-month intensive Training Program in automotive parts designing (Parts Design, Product Design, Drafting and Generative Shape Design) using CATIA/SolidWorks. We offer competitive allowance during the training period.
- The trainee, upon satisfactory completion of the training, shall be placed under probation wherein he/she will take a wide variety of simulation projects revolving around CAD.
Mitsuba Philippines Technical Center Corporation
3rd Floor, Dusit Thani Manila (near SM Makati and Glorietta),
EDSA cor. Arnaiz Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
HOW TO APPLY
Email: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Engineer (TRAINEE)” telling us briefly why we should consider you. Please include the following:
- Resume with recent ID Photo
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Or, Walk-in: Please leave the above requirements and two 2x2 ID photo to our receptionist.
For more information, you may contact
Human Resources Department
Smart: (0998) 844-0923
Globe: (0917) 505-6636